We like Gang. They are a band with a story to tell. They are a band with personality. They are a band that don’t take themselves too seriously. And they are a band that live for the music. To us, these are all commendable traits. The Brighton-based trio recently released their biggest track to-date ‘Not A Reason’ – a fuzzy mess of scathing rock and disjointed rhythms.
So what better time than now to dig deeper into the mind of Gang? We asked the band to pull together some of their most interesting and random facts, and here’s what they sent us…
1. Gang is 40 billion times heavier than our sun.
2. Each human seeking involvement with the band must first get a Gang tattoo.
3. Brothers Jimi & Eric are romantically involved.
4. Joe was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
5. Gang hold hands while they sleep so they don’t drift away from each other.
6. Gang members are more likely to be arrested or involved with drugs and alcohol than non-gang members.
7. Gang have never been in a recording studio.
8. Jimi has 3 eyes.
9. Joe once watched Bee Movie with all the members of Chastity Belt.
10. Eric is a supporter of The Satanic Temple.
11. Gang’s tour manager is a woman called mum.
12. Gang need a booking agent.
13. Gang’s manager is the Messiah of Margate, in the future people won’t say ‘Jesus Christ’, they will exclaim ‘Sammy Clarke’.
14. Jimi owes £73.50
15. Gang serve the Illuminati.
16. Gang doesn’t want to feel better.
17. Gang doesn’t want to feel better.
18. Gang doesn’t want to feel better.
19. Gang wants to better feel.
Gang’s new single ‘Not A Reason’ is available now, via Corner Shop Pop & Terrible Merch. Head here for the bundle.